The parish village is located near the Kennet & Avon Canal on the A4 between Marlborough and Hungerford. The Duchess of Somerset’s Almshouses were founded here in 1686; originally to give maintenance to the widows of clergymen, they now provide sheltered accommodation to the elderly.
Central location in the parish:
Additional Visitor Attraction Directories:
All the parishes in the area: