Granted a Royal Charter in 1204, Marlborough is the archetypal English market town at the heart of the community area. Boasting a variety of shops and eating places in its wide High Street and beyond, the town also has places of historical interest including Merlin’s Mound in the grounds of the College, the Merchant’s House and a church at either end of the main thoroughfare.
Central location in the parish:
Additional Visitor Attraction Directories:
All the parishes in the area: